Take a personal look into the lives of owners and slaves in Antebellum Louisiana. Visit the Whitney Plantation, the only plantation museum in Louisiana with a focus on slavery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the Gray Line Lighthouse, 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA (behind Jax Brewery), at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure to exchange your voucher for a boarding ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The local partner provides access for wheelchairs but not scooters or walkers
- Vehicle lifts meet all ADA requirements and are equipped for wheelchair storage (based on availability). If wheelchairs can collapse and fold, staff will assist in accommodating the chair in a safe place on the vehicle
- These reservations must be made 48hrs in advance to secure availability, contact information will be provided on your voucher
- Due to the home's historic nature, access to the second floor is by stairs only
- Walking the grounds is an integral part of this experience