Climb aboard an air-conditioned bus and join your licensed guide for a 2-hour tour including a visit to one of New Orleans' famous above-ground cemeteries (cities of the dead). See the most historic neighborhoods through the eyes of a native.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait outside your hotel at least 30 minutes prior to tour time. There is a 30-minute window for pickup. If your accommodation is on a street that prohibits buses, the pickup will be from the nearest accessible point. If you are not staying in a hotel, pickup will be from either The Drury Inn 820 Poydras Street, Sheraton Hotel 500 Canal Street, or French Market Inn 509 Decatur Street. Please contact the activity provider to confirm the pickup.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour operates rain or shine
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes as some walking and standing is involved