Experience the cocktail culture of New Orleans on a fun, small group tasting tour of the historic French Quarter. Avoid the usual tourist traps and visit a mix of famous spots and historic haunts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet next to the Andrew Jackson statue on Jackson Square, 700 Decatur Street, New Orleans, LA 70116.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You must be at least 21 years old to take part in the tour
- This tour features a couple of cocktails that include dairy products, such as eggs and/or milk
- Discounts are available for vegans or people who are lactose-intolerant. Your guide can help with recommendations to purchase your own drinks during the tour.
- We reserve the right to change both the route and places visited within the tour. Drink inclusions are subject to change, dependent on availability on the day
- Travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination.