Board the Steamboat Natchez and be transported back in time! Journey along the graceful current and learn why New Orleans was founded on the beautiful crescent of the lower Mississippi River on this two-hour jazz cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy the sounds of calliope music on your 2-hour cruise
- Go back in time aboard the only authentic steamboat in New Orleans
- Visit the meticulously preserved steam engine room
- Savor an optional Creole lunch
- 2-Hour cruise
- Live Narration
- Calliope concert
- Creole lunch (if option chosen during booking)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Boarding begins 30 minutes before departure
- Periodically, Steamboat Natchez will be out of service for her yearly Coast Guard inspections and general maintenance. All cruises during this time will take place on her sister vessel - the Riverboat City of New Orleans.