Dig into the rich, varied flavors that make New Orleans one of the USA’s top foodie hotspots, from the famous local haunts to delectable hidden gems.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Jackson Square, next to the Andrew Jackson statue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children between the ages of 6-11 are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ when booking. Children under the age of 6 can join this tour for free.
- This tour features visits to establishments that are not always able to cater for vegetarians and other dietary requirements
- Food options and portion sizes will vary depending on the season and where we stop that day but the total amount of food included will be equal to a full meal
- As of Monday, August 16, 2021, all guests will be required to show proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results in order to join their tour, as ordered by the City of New Orleans. For more information, please visit ready.nola.gov/covid
- · As of January 12, 2022, the City of New Orleans has reinstated the indoor mask mandate for everyone ages 2+. For more information, please visit ready.nola.gov/restrictions