This half-day tour immerses you in the unique Creole culture of New Orleans French Quarter. Learn how Spanish, French, African, and American cultures mingled here, as you explore narrow streets and alleys that produced jazz, voodoo, Mardi Gras, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
This tour will meet outside the Hard Rock Cafe on Bourbon Street - Iberville Street entrance. From Bourbon Street on the Hard Rock side, turn left on Iberville. The meeting point will be under the Hard Rock sign on Iberville Street. Your guide will be holding a red 'Devour' tote bag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please inform of any dietary restrictions upon booking
- Due to the uneven sidewalks, this tour is not wheelchair and stroller accessible
- The tour partner complies with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to New Orleans government guidelines for the most up to date information.