Step back in time on this tour through New Orleans' historic Garden District neighborhood, including praline tasting, a stop at Lafayette cemetery, and mansion visit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Aunt Sally's Pralines.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Due to the restrictions of New Orleans streetcars, wheelchairs cannot be accommodated on this tour
- This is a walking tour. While there are stops along the way, guests should be able to walk at a moderate pace without difficulty
- Walks comply with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues
- The walking portion of the tour is outdoors rain or shine, so please dress appropriately (ponchos are recommended for rain while umbrellas are recommended for shade)