Hold onto your hat on a high-speed, small group (up to 16 passengers) airboat ride through the swamps and marshlands just outside New Orleans. Look for alligators and other wildlife, along with diverse bird species in their natural habitat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 100 minutes - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from your hotel or Airbnb in New Orleans.
Select participants and date
Meet at the Louisiana Tour Company's Swamp Dock.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Airboat tours are performed in an open boat. If it rains you will get wet. However, you can purchase inexpensive rain ponchos at the swamp tour gift shop
- Pregnant women or people with neck or back problems cannot participate
- Children must be at least 48 inches tall and must wear a seat belt
- Hearing protection is provided by the local operator