Find debauchery on this tour about adultery, prostitutes, and twisted doctors! Along the way you'll combine spirits with spirits at 3 bars. This 21-and-over tour is great for groups that want to experience the twisted side of New Orleans.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hear 2 hours of raunchy, hair-raising ghost stories
- Stop at 3 bars along the way with haunted stories in between
- Enjoy small group sizes letting you get into all the action
- Learn about the seedy history of French Quarter
- Guided walking tour
- Drinks (available for purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- People under 21 years
- All required protective equipment is provided
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet along the fence next to Creole Cookery. Your guide will be by the light pole.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You must be 21 years or older to participate.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety needs of all guests, we reserve the right to refuse service to guests who are intoxicated and disruptive. If, as a result, your tour is cancelled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Tour is about a mile walk with a lot of standing.
- 2 people are required for tour to take place. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough customers to meet requirements. In this case, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.