Enjoy delicious brunch delicacies as you cruise down the Mighty Mississippi River while listening to the lively sounds of a traditional New Orleans Jazz band and captivating performances by the Mardi Gras Indians.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Present your voucher at the ticket booth directly next to the boat in exchange for boarding passes. The boat is docked at the Riverwalk/Canal Street Dock, New Orleans, LA 70130, USAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- For an extra 20 USD, you can purchase bottomless Mimosas or Bloody Mary's (to be paid when getting on the boat).
- Pets are not allowed on board. However, service animals as defined by the ADA are always welcome. Although it is not required, as a courtesy we recommend notifying us at least 24-hours in advance that you will be bringing a service animal aboard.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed onboard. For specific food allergy questions or requests, please call the local operator at least 24-hours ahead of your cruise.
- Beginning August 23, 2021, anyone 12 years of age and older must provide proof of at least one dose of an approved COVID vaccine or negative PCR test within 72 hours. Guest can prove vaccination status through: 1) LA Wallet 2) Original/Digital Photograph or Photocopy of CDC Vaccination Card (Both Sides) 3) Official Vaccine Record issued by another state, foreign nation, or WHO.
- Masks are required indoors regardless of vaccination status