Start the day with one of three plantations, Laura Creole, Oak Alley Antebellum, or Whitney Museums Plantation. Then, enjoy a swamp tour where the captains navigate their way through the back swamp as you learn about the Louisiana Wetlands.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from in front of your listed hotel in New Orleans.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Whitney Plantation is closed on Tuesdays.
- Eating and drinking is not permitted on the bus (except water).