Visit New Orleans' closest swamp tour, only 25 minutes from downtown. Observe wildlife and exotic plant life under a shady, spacious pontoon boat. Learn from your local guide who knows and loves the bayou.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Experience an authentic swamp adventure led by local guides
- Learn about the legends and lore of Louisiana’s still untamed wilderness
- View enchanting wildlife and exotic plant life
- 1.5-hour swamp tour
- Local guide
- Round trip transportation from New Orleans (from designated locations, if option is selected)
- Transportation from anywhere other than designated meeting points
- Gratuities (optional)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
6601 Leo Kerner Pkwy, Marrero, LA 70072, USA. Upon arrival, please check in at the ticket booth/gift shop and a staff member will check you in and assign you to a boat.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable footwear and suitable clothing for the weather.
- The boat is wheelchair accessible
- The boat has bathroom facilities