New Orleans is sex and confession, sin and forgiveness. This is the place where God and the Devil shook hands so the party could go on. New Orleans is a city for the sinner and the saint. Join this tour for a unique look at French Quarter History.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 95 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Explore New Orleans, a gumbo of religions and cultures
- Thrill at tales of the adventures of the faithful and the fallen alike
- Marvel at the sights
- People under 17 years
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The Voodoo Lounge, 718 N Rampart Street - Corner of Orleans & N Rampart in the French QuarterOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Adults 17 and older only.