Take a guided 5-day excursion to discover Niagara Falls, the 1000 Islands, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and the Amish Country in Lancaster.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Hebrew, Japanese
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Outside the side entrance to the Port Authority bus terminal building on 42nd st (between 8th and 9th ave) at 6:30 AMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Visa, if required
Know before you go
- In the event that parts of this itinerary remain inaccessible due to COVID-19, an alternate itinerary will be provided, with final details available prior to your departure.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided on all buses (not vans).
- Tour departs every Sunday from April to October.
- Due to security, a passport or U.S. ID will be required to enter Arlington Cemetery.