Take a fifty-mile cruise up the Hudson River to Bear Mountain State Park. Enjoy autumnal sights and experience an onboard Oktoberfest with German food and beer available for purchase and a Polka band.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Pier 83 West 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There is a steep hill leading from the dock to Bear Mountain to the main park area. Please be aware this hill may be difficult for some people to climb, including those with difficulty walking or in wheelchairs
- The areas between the dock and the park entrance may sometimes be flooded. Hiking shoes are highly recommended
- Picnic lunches are available for purchase and can be ordered up until 3PM the Wednesday prior to your cruise, by calling 212-563-3200
- This ticket enables you to skip the ticket line and progress straight to boarding the ship