Step back in time and enjoy a Sunday brunch on board a 1920s schooner in New York Harbor. Choose from a plentiful buffet, while you take in close-up views of the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, and the Manhattan skyline.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
On the south side of the North Cove Marina, at the end of Liberty Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time and check in at the Shearwater dock to exchange your voucher for a boarding pass. The Shearwater is docked on the south side of the North Cove Marina at the World Financial Center. You must have a boarding pass in order to board the Shearwater