Shop ‘til you drop in New York’s wholesale emporiums of the Garment District with a fashion guru guide and find bargains at wholesale prices or less. Buy current season designer duds at prices sometimes so far below retail, it's almost like stealing!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the northeast corner of 39th St & 7th Ave. There is a plaza there. In the plaza there is a life sized sculpture of a man at a sewing machine, where you will meet. There is also a kiosk with a large button and needle on top of it, next to the sculpture.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Some prices you can expect: cashmere coat featured in top magazines for USD 1100 at USD 395; tops retailing for USD 90-150 at USD 10-35; jackets for USD 400-75 from a top designer; leather jacket retailing for USD 2300 at USD 650; pants reduced from USD 220 to USD 80
- Please note, if there are 4 people or less tour will be 2-3 hours, as it moves faster with fewer people.