Enjoy stunning aerial views of iconic New York City landmarks on a 30 or 45-minute helicopter flight. See Central Park, Midtown Manhattan and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 30 - 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- You will be picked up by private car from your accommodation in Manhattan. The rates are based on regular cars.
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
Ross Aviation West hangar, 67 Tower Road, White Plains, NY 10604. Tours depart from Westchester County Airport in White Plains, a relaxed crowd-free location just outside NYC easily accessed by public transit (Metro-North rail from Grand Central Terminal) or car (free parking).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is not a private tour. Shared flights require a minimum of 2-4 passengers to operate and may be canceled if the minimum is not met.
- 2-3 passengers fly in Robinson R44 helicopter, 4-6 passengers fly in Airbus AS350 helicopter. Maximum weight 250 lbs per passenger and 500 lbs (226 kg) combined in R44 helicopter. The maximum passenger height is 6 ft 3 in (192 cm) in an R44 helicopter. Maximum weight 1000 lbs (453 kg) combined in Airbus helicopters.
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult or have parental consent. Children under 2 may ride on a parent's lap at no cost
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.