Pause to reflect on the events of 11 September 2001 on a tour of New York’s Ground Zero and 9/11 sites. See the 9/11 Museum, One World Observatory, the Firefighters Memorial Wall, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet the tour concierge outside St. Paul's Chapel at 209 Broadway (between Fulton & Vessey Streets). They will be wearing an orange hat.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour takes place, rain or shine. A large portion of it is outdoors, so please dress accordingly, and be prepared for the weather
- For the tour portion, you can reschedule without penalty if you would like to change to a different day. In the rare event of a heavy downpour or extreme weather conditions, the tour will be cancelled and you will be given a refund. However, One World Observatory and the 9/11 Museum tickets cannot be rescheduled as they are date and time specific
- There are security checks at both the 9/11 Museum and One World Observatory
- You will need to pass through airport-style security to enter the Observatory. During high season the wait at security can be up to 20 minutes