Discover New York City’s historic borough of Brooklyn. Explore a neighborhood that has become a haven for artists, musicians, and the city’s most cutting-edge culture, but still retains its rich history and beautiful architecture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 365 days
- from first activation
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
This is a self-guided tour. It begins at High Street-Brooklyn Bridge Station, New York. Be sure to check your email before you begin driving to download the Action Tour Guide app, enter your unique password, and access your tour. From there, simply follow the audio instructions and the route. If you have any questions, please contact us by call, chat, or email.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Power bank
- Charged Smartphone
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided tour; no guide will accompany you. The app functions as a guide, an audio tour, and a map all in one.
- After the booking, you will receive an email with a link to the app and a unique password to access the tour within the app
- This tour has been developed by local guides, curated by creative writers, and narrated by professional voice artists
- Most stops along the tour have animated videos allowing you to visualize what you cannot see, such as snapshots from different centuries or interior rooms
- This tour is valid forever - from the moment of booking. You will not need to change the booking if your travel plans change.