Experience the thrill of being a helicopter pilot! Take the controls, learn what makes a helicopter fly, and see New York from a whole new perspective. You’ll have ground instruction followed by approximately 30 minutes of actual flight time.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
67 Tower Road, West Harrison, NY 10604. The meeting point is easily accessible by the Metro-North train from Grand Central to White Plains station, then a quick taxi ride to the airport. The average travel time is 45-60 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Max weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger and 500 lbs (226 kg) combined in R44 helicopters.
- Max passenger height in R44 6 ft 3 in (192 cm).
- Flights must be confirmed with the local partner at the time of booking.
- Children under 2 may ride on parent’s lap at no cost.
- Under 18s require parental or guardian consent.
- Lessons are not permitted in New York City airspace by federal regulations.
- English proficiency is required for flight lessons.