Take a tour of one of the most diverse culinary neighborhoods in New York City: the infamous Hell's Kitchen. Hear tales of its history and stop at five different places to sample exotic dishes from all over the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Gyu-Kaku, 321 W 44th Street, between 8th and 9th Avenues, New YorkOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Bring good shoes and an appetite
- A vegetarian option is available — please inform the local supplier at time of booking if required. Any other dietary needs cannot be accommodated on this tour (including vegan, kosher, nut allergies, dairy free, or gluten-free diets).
- No pets are allowed on this tour