Enjoy an historical guided tour through Harlem and join a local congregation for an uplifting service of gospel music on Sunday morning. See where Duke Ellington lived, explore the birth of urban black culture and more.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, German, Spanish, French, Italian
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meet at 690, 8th Avenue between 43rd and 44th Streets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Wear appropriate clothes. Shorts, tank tops and flip flops are not permitted
- Filming and photography during the service is not permitted
- Guides are available in 5 different languages
- The English tour departs at 09:30 AM. The French, German, Spanish and Italian tours depart at 09:00 AM