See New York’s top attractions, handpicked and packaged together at significant savings. Book your New York CityPASS® to enjoy admission tickets to iconic attractions and save up to 40%.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 9 days
- from first activation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Present your CityPASS mobile ticket at each attraction to be scanned for entry. Some attractions may require you to make advance timed reservations by phone or online as per instructions in the CityPASS Travel Guide link.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Packed lunch
Know before you go
- Reservations may be required at some attractions. Visit my.citypass.com for up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation and helpful tips to plan your visit.
- Tickets are valid for one-time entry to attractions unless otherwise noted
- For bonus night general admission to the Empire State Building, enjoy a same-day visit, one during the day and the other the same night
- The validity period is 9 consecutive days starting with and including the first day you visit an attraction. You have one year from the date of purchase to start using your tickets.
- Ticket inclusions may be subject to change
- Reservations may be required at some attractions. Visit the activity providers website for up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation and helpful tips to plan your visit