Rent a brand new lightweight pedal assist e-bike to discover the world-famous park in New York. Explore all over NYC, from the Brooklyn Bridge, to Lower Manhattan, and the trendy DUMBO.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours - 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Either Central Park, 346 West, 57th Street, New York 10019 or Brooklyn Bridge, 38 Park Row, New York 10038.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- The pickup locations are Central Park, 346 West, 57th Street, New York 10019 and Brooklyn Bridge, 38 Park Row, New York 10038
- The opening hours are from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM between 1st November and 31st March then 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM between 1st April and 31st October
- No customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present
- All riders must be at least 16 years old to ride electric bikes. For safety, children's attachments are not permitted on eBikes