Take part in an environmental storytelling platform of immersive art experiences designed to inform, inspire, and activate interest in the environment and earth sciences.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
718 Broadway New York, NY 10003 Please proceed to the right-hand entrance on Broadway. Please do not enter before your ticketed entry time. Please have your mobile or e-ticket ready for scanning, as well as your vaccination proof and ID ready to present to our staff.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Baby strollers
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Electric wheelchairs
Know before you go
- Arcadia Earth New York is not wheelchair accessible. Stairs are required to view both levels of the exhibit.
- Strollers are not permitted inside the exhibit, but a designated stroller parking area is available in our lobby.
- Opening hours are subject to change.