This private guided tour is for parents with children visiting the Ground Zero and 9/11 Memorial to help them understand what happened on 9/11 and how the site has been rebuilt. At the end of the tour, visit the 9/11 memorial by yourself.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please meet your private tour guide outside St. Paul's Chapel on 209 Broadway (between Fulton & Vesey Streets). Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There are restrictions to certain areas of activities for children