Take a walk through the High Line, a 1.45-mile-long elevated park built on a historic freight line. Explore the Vessel, a public artwork from Hudson Yards.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Apple Store West Meet at the entrance at the corner of 14th streetOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Vessel is temporarily closed. Access to the ground-level base is free and open to the public from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM daily, with no reservation required
- Please note, this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Service animals are allowed on this tour.
- This tour begins and ends near public transportation.