Enjoy a 60-minute live guided tour in English of Hudson Yards, Midtown Manhattan’s newest chic neighborhood. Then receive guaranteed access to THE EDGE, the highest outdoor sky deck in the Western Hemisphere, suspended in midair and with 360-degree views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour's scheduled departure time
- There is no time limit to how long you can stay at Edge. The average length of stay is about 45 minutes to an hour, but if you still haven’t worked up the courage to step on the glass floor or if you are enjoying the incredible view with a glass of Champagne, feel free to stay as long as you like
- The tickets to the Vessel are separate and not included in this tour