Visit New York City's top attractions: the Statue of Liberty, 911 Memorial Museum, and Ellis Island with a priority ferry ticket. Enjoy a 1-hour sightseeing or sunset cruise and 30-minute guided tour of Battery Park. See the best of NYC on your schedule.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The Starbucks Coffee at 24 State St, New York, NY 10004, USAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Your tour pass begins with the Statue of Liberty 30-minute orientation tour plus the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island visit. A valid time must be chosen to begin your Tour Pass.
- The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island sightseeing cruise has daily departures between 9:30 AM and 5:00 PM. The sunset cruise departs at 5:00 PM.