Explore the Manhattan immortalized in the TV series and Hollywood movies of Sex and the City. See more than 40 New York locations from the sexy, sassy series and walk in the footsteps of Carrie and her co-stars.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please meet your guide in front of Pulitzer Fountain on the west side of 5th Ave, between 58th and 59th Streets. (The tour does not pick up in front of the Plaza Hotel, which is on the opposite side of the fountain.) Remember that the tour does not end at Pulitzer Fountain. Once you arrive at the fountain, look for your guide who will be holding a blue umbrella. Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes early. The local partner is not responsible for personal items left on the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Be the first to board the bus with priority seating tickets which includes pre-boarding and seating in the first 4 rows near the tour guide
- The Sex and the City Tour mirrors the content of the series, and may not be appropriate for all ages as it visits adult-oriented locations that may refuse entry to anyone they believe is too young
- Feel free to dress like your favorite character on the show! Plenty of Carries, Samanthas, Mirandas, and Charlottes have taken the tour
- As some of the tour takes place outdoors, please dress weather-appropriate. Wear comfortable shoes, preferably Manolos or Jimmy Choos, as parts of the tour may include some walking
- This tour is available Monday-Thursday: 11:00, Fridays and Saturdays: 11:00 and 15:00
- German language audio tour: once the German language tour and app have been purchased, they are non-refundable; it is your responsibility to download it prior to the tour and follow the instructions on how to use the app. One app per person.