Learn about the history of sport through the unique collections on sporting heritage at the National Sports Museum in Nice. Visit the Allianz Riviera Stadium, newly built for UEFA Euro 2016.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The meeting point is the National Sports Museum, 15 minutes before the beginning of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The ticket is valid for the day and time reserved
- The tour is free for children under 5 years of age