Experience the glamour and grit of Nice and the Bay of Villefranche on a 5-hour electric bike tour. Cycle the coastal routes of the French Riviera, and see the old fishermen’s town of Villefranche-sur-Mer. Pass a majestic 16th century fortress, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at the bicycle shop on 9 Rue Defly, 06000 Nice. This is a 5 minute walk from Place Garibaldi. At the big sculpture of Giuseppe Garibaldi, face the sculpture and turn right. Follow the road, pass under the big MAMAC museum, cross the street, go straight along Rue Defly for 100 meters on the sidewalk on your left and you will find the shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please bring your swim suit and a towel if you would like to swim