During an innovative and interactive visit, the permanent collection will make you revisit some of the finest exploits from each generation. Immerse yourself into the history of sport and feel the emotion brought by effort, sharing and victory.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- French, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Musée National du Sport Bd des jardiniers Stade Allianz Riviera 06203 NiceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Free admission: Children under 18, disabled persons, Pass Education holders, unemployed persons, ICOM Members, journalists, Night of Museums, Heritage Days, first Sunday of each month (for everybody, from October to March)
- Please note that this is not a guided tour.