Experience views of New York you've only dreamed about! Enjoy a bird's eye perspective of NYC as you cruise over Battery Park, soar over Manhattan's iconic skyscrapers, come face to face with the Statue of Liberty, and head uptown past Central Park!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 15 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- See Manhattan by helicopter
- Soar over Central Park and the Empire State Building
- Come face to face with the Statue of Liberty
- See the lights of Broadway in a completely unique way
- Fly past Brooklyn Bridge
- 12-15 minute narrated helicopter tour
- Professional pilot and crew
- Heliport security & facility fee ($40 per person)
- Optional video available for purchase
- Locker rental available for purchase if needed
- Transportation to and from the heliport
- Optional gratuities
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
This tour departs from the Downtown Manhattan Heliport, located at Pier 6 on the East River, New York, NY 10004Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Upon receipt of your voucher you must contact the supplier to secure your flight time.
- Current government issued picture ID (for example passport) is required at time of check-in. Originals are required - no photocopies.
- Check-in is required 45 minutes before the starting time of the tour because you will need to pass through the security procedure at the heliport.