Dive into the largest brick box in the world with many attractions for all LEGO fans, big and small. Explore more than four million LEGO bricks, exciting rides and thrilling play areas at the LEGOLAND Discovery Center.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Oberhausen, Promenade 10, 46047 Oberhausen By car: Motorway A42 until exit "Neue Mitte", then follow the LEGOLAND Discovery Center - or CentrO signage. Free parking is available at the CentrO. Please use parking garage P3 and P4. The walk to the LEGOLAND Discovery Center is about 5-10 minutes. Paid parking is available in the AQUApark car park (next to McDonalds). By public transport: Take the bus to the "Neue Mitte" stop to reach the LEGOLAND Discovery Center. Pass the entire promenade, and walk for about 15 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Medical mask
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult aged over 18
- Adults only receive admission if accompanied by at least one child