Experience the sunset at Trolltunga and camp overnight in this beautiful place. Hike through the stunning mountains and admire the view from Trolltunga down towards Ringedalen Lake and the Folgefonna Glacier.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Norwegian
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
The local partner’s office (red and blue building), Skjeggedal 20, 5770 Tyssedal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- During summer the weather at Hardangervidda National Park can be rough
- The length of the hike is 28 kilometers there and back, so participants must be in good health
- The tour ends at approximately 2:00 PM the following day