Visit Prague's most popular attractions while learning about the city's interesting 20th-century history. Stop by the German Embassy and see where Hans-Dietrich Genscher made his memorable speech in the fall of 1989.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet you guide in front of the Hotel Intercontinental (Pařížská 30), at the end of the Pariser Strasse. If you are arriving by metro, get off at A Staroměstká station, which is about 550 meters from the meeting point. Alternatively, you can take tram number 17 to the Pravnicka Faculty stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶