See the main historical sights, the best landmarks, and famous places in Prague during a 3-hour e-scooter tour. Explore Letna Park, Prague Castle, Lesser Town, Petrin Hill, Kampa Island Jewish Quarter, Old and New Towns.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, Russian
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Helmets are mandatory and different helmet sizes are provided
- The driver of each trike must be at least 18 years old
- A driver's license is not required
- Adults must sign a waiver agreement before the tour
- The maximum weight may not exceed 160 kg
- E-scooters are limited in motor power by local law; maximal speed is 24 km/h
- Winter tires are designed to excel in the colder temperatures, slush, snow, and ice
- If you want to ride with a child of 1-6 years old, we can provide a classic electric bike instead of a e-scooter with a special child seat (EU certified), this is the only option to take your child on the tour. The maximum weight of the child (including clothing) is 22 kg (48.5 lbs). The maximum number of such kids in the group is 2
- In case of rain, the raincoats are provided, and in cases of extreme weather your tour may be rescheduled for your safety