Travel through beautiful landscapes and visit famous archeological sites along the Sacred Valley of the Incas. See Moray, the Salt Mines of Maras, Pisaq, Urubamba Valley, and the stuning town of Ollantaytambo on a full-day tour from Cusco.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- If you are staying in private accommodation, you will be provided with a nearby meeting point. Please allow up to 15 minutes for your driver to find you.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- You must climb 200 steps to reach the top of Ollantaytambo, there is no elevator
- The full tourist ticket is valid for 10 days and allows entry to the majority of the Inca sites around Cusco and the Sacred Valley