Travel through beautiful landscapes and visit famous archeological sites along the Sacred Valley of the Incas. See Moray, the Salt Mines of Maras, Pisaq, Urubamba Valley, and the stuning town of Ollantaytambo on a full-day tour from Cusco.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- If you are staying in private accommodation, you will be provided with a nearby meeting point. Please allow up to 10 minutes for your driver to find you.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Wait for your guide at the “Inka Altitude” office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You must climb 200 steps to reach the top of Ollantaytambo, there is no elevator
- The full tourist ticket is valid for 10 days and allows entry to the majority of the Inca sites around Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- The places are far from each other and a good part of the tour is spent on the bus
- The groups are bilingual