Step out of your comfort zone and onto the iron ladder as you climb a 700-foot Via Ferrata on a rock-faced cliff. Once at the top, take in the beauty of the surrounding landscape before rappelling back down.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the activity provider's storefront at 'East Zion Experiences' before heading half a mile up highway 89 (in your personal vehicle) to the start of the Via Ferrata.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Clothes that can get dirty
- Your own vehicle
Know before you go
- The rockface is fitted with special iron steps
- No rock-climbing experience is necessary
- Please dress in clothing that you do not mind getting dirty