Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park allows you to have fun while testing your mind and body. With 6 courses that vary in difficulty, there is something for everyone. Anyone and everyone from 7 to 107 is welcome to come enjoy the thrills this park offers.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Printed voucher required
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
7625 Sinclair Rd. Kissimmee FL 34747Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Loose clothing
Know before you go
- Customers must call the attraction directly to choose a time slot
- An adult 18 must accompany any minors 12-14 on the adult courses
- All guests under the age of 18 must have a waiver form completed and signed by their parent or legal guardian
- For all the waist line must be 44 inches or smaller
- Please wear clothes that can get dirty as you will be outside
- Please don't wear open toed shoes or slip-ons as well as loose or baggy clothes
- Adult tickets include 4 courses and the giant zip line
- Junior tickets include 3 courses and the giant zip line
- Child tickets include 2 specially-designed courses for children - child must be 6-8 years of age to participate on the Kids Course. Children on these courses have to be able to reach the tips of their fingers to a height of 4’7″ (140cm) while keeping their feet flat on the ground. At least one adult parent or legal guardian (aged 18+) is required to stay with their child. Please use the walk trails along the course to take photos.