Explore the countryside on the outskirts of Rome on a 14-hour bike tour of the Tiber Valley, passing the north of Lazio and the southern tip of Umbria. Cycle to the "dying" town of Civita di Bagnoreggio, see Orvieto's magnificent cathedral, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Dutch
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Via Labicana 49, Rome Directions: Take the Metro to "Colosseum." At the main exit of the station, turn left. Walk straight past the Colosseum, following the street as it becomes Via Labicana. Continue walking for about 5 minutes. You will find number 49 on the right hand side. From Metro "Manzoni," walk down Viale Manzoni towards the Colosseum. Continue walking until the street turns into Via Labicana. Number 49 is on the right hand sideOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour takes 14 hours. You will cycle about 37 miles (60 kilometers), to an elevation of about 2,625 feet (800 meters). The ascent is challenging by mountain or trekking bike and leisurely by e-bike.
- Please note that electric-assisted bikes are not available for children under the age of 9 years old.