Experience an unforgettable stroll through the historical food streets of Osaka and spend an evening like the locals of Japan's third largest city!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
In front of Starbucks Tsutaya Ebisu-bashi next to the Laox shop in Dotonbori. Your guide will be there holding a sign. Please note we can only wait an additional five minutes after the starting time and then the tour will depart. In addition to our limited five-minute grace period, please note that we cannot give directions or contact the guides on the phone once the tour begins. This is to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all guests on the tour, And also to respect our relationships with restaurants.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Dietary requirements can be accommodated
- A copy of the passport information is required for every participant aged 10 and over
- A minimum of 2 people is required per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Tour schedule: meet at 4:45 PM, tour starts at 5:00 PM and ends at 8:30 PM
- Please make sure that you check the address for the meeting point