Journey off the beaten path and visit 3 standing bars. Taste local specialities as you get to know Japanese and Osaka culture through its food and drink.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Hebrew, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Mc Donald's Temma Station 4-chōme-12-1 Tenjinbashi, Kita-ku, Osaka, 530-0041, Japan Please meet in front of the McDonald's. (Don't worry, the McDonald's isn't a part of the tour)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is intended for teenagers and adults. Mildly adult topics are discussed during the tour. Although none of the restaurants visited are bars, the restaurants will have customers who are drinking. This tour is not recommended for children, although children are allowed to participate
- Please note, the Kobe Beef add-on is not available for bookings made less than 24 hours before the start of the tour
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated for if the local partner is notified in advance