Osaka Bar Hopping Night Tour explores three hidden local bars in Namba, Osaka's most lively nightlife district. Enjoy eating delicious local food and drinks at hidden food alleys on this great 3-hour night tour!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
1-chōme-8-16 Nanba, Chūō-ku, Osaka, 542-0076, Japan. Right outside of Namba Station exit 15-B. A guide will be holding a sign saying "Magical Trip".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Please bring some cash for your drinks and food as most bars don't accept credit cards
- Usually each izakaya bar costs around 1,000 - 2,000JPY ($8 - $20)
- Only people over 20 years of age can legally drink alcohol in Japan
- A vegan menu is available on request