Journey off the beaten path and visit 3 standing bars. Taste local specialities as you get to know Japanese and Osaka culture through its food and drink.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Hebrew
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Mc Donald's Temma Station 4-chōme-12-1 Tenjinbashi, Kita-ku, Osaka, 530-0041, Japan Please meet in front of the McDonald's. (Don't worry, the McDonald's isn't a part of the tour)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is intended for teenagers and adults. Mildly adult topics are discussed during the tour. Although none of the restaurants visited are bars, the restaurants will have customers who are drinking
- The Kobe Beef add-on is not available for bookings made less than 24 hours before the start of the tour
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated if the activity provider is notified in advance
- The minimum drinking age in Japan is 20 years old
- All participants must be 13+ to participate in this experience