Enjoy a guided tour through the famous Kuromon Market, learn more about its history, and get to know the local products that make this a special place to visit in Osaka.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Outside the Ueshima Coffee Shop near the Kuromon Market. Your guide will be there holding an "Arigato Japan" sign. Please note we can only wait an additional five minutes after the starting time and then the tour will depart. In addition to our limited five-minute grace period, please note that we cannot give directions or contact the guides on the phone once the tour begins. This is to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all guests on the tour, And also to respect our relationships with restaurants.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Dietary requirements can be accommodated
- A copy of the passport information is required for every participant aged 10 and over
- A minimum of 2 people are required per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
- Additional drinks or food will not be provided
- Tips and personal expenses are not included in the ticket price