Travel through breathtaking scenery and discover the history, legends, and stories of Canada’s capital with a knowledgeable tour guide on a 2 or 3.5-hour bike tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the bike shop located in the heart of Downtown Ottawa and at the vibrant Sparks Street (between Elgin and Metcalfe). The shop is near to the Parliament Hills and the National War Memorial.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Options available for 2 or 3.5-hour tour with a language guide in French, Spanish, German or Dutch
- Electric bikes are available for an extra fee if needed, but please note that the minimum age for electric bikes is 16 years old in Ottawa
- Both adult and child bikes are available for this tour
- Children 5 and under have the option to travel using either a child trailer, a trail-a-bike or a children's bike