Discover the hiking trails, craft villages, and mills of Asturias on this day tour from Oviedo. Visit the villages of Gijón, Taramundi, and Mazonovo and stop at the region's most unique museums.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
To avoid delays, please make sure to arrive at the meeting point at 08:15, which is 15 minutes before the start of the tour. The guide cannot wait for latecomers due to the strict schedule of the itinerary. Look for the activity provider's guides with the Buendía Tours logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour includes a moderate amount of walking
- The activity is offered in Spanish with explanations in English (bilingual).
- If there are more than 6 participants, the tour will be offered with a guide in English.
- Choose an option, among those offered, in the language that is of interest to you.